Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Intentions

When I first decided to start a blog, I envisioned it to be something along the lines of an online journal/place to share my artistic creations.....unfortunately it hasn't exactly turned out that way!! I always say " I'm gonna do better making posts", but so far I have not done so great.....I really want to, it just seems like I forget i even have a blog, or months go by and I don't "make" time to post something....starting now, I am making a commitment to myself and my follows to really make an effort to post more!!
The last few days have been so amazing, we have been to the beach 3 times and the park once! It hasn't been as hot as I would have liked, but that's okay, the kids have had an awesome time and i have gotten so many amazing pictures!! Sunday, since Billy was off work, we took the kids to a beach called Iverson Spit. I don't know of any other beach in our area where it is so sandy and the water is so shallow, the kids could walk out forever and the water barely reached their little waists!! I get so much joy watching them play and splash and pretend that logs are "bumper boats" and crash each other! We could see a plethora of holes in the sand where clams were spitting, so Billy decided to dig, he even found some razor clams, those things are HUGE!! and if you ask me, a little on the gross side hehehe!
On a more crafty note, I wanted to share  couple cute little cards I made the other night. I thought it would be nice to have some on hand when I need to send a quick "thank you" or " thinking of you"!!! Hope you all have a peaceful and safe rest of the week!!!--Angela

Cardstock- Bazzill
Design Paper- "Follow Your Heart", My Minds Eye
Stamps- Hero Arts
Flowers- I am Roses
Ribbon- Hugsnug seambinding from Zipperstop
Spellbinder-  Fancy Tags
Other- Fine detail black embossing powder


 Cardstock- Kraft by Recollections
Design Paper- "Conservatory", 7 Gypsies
Stamps- Hero Arts
Butterfly- 7 Gypsies
Pearls- Martha Stewart
Ribbon- Seambinding from Martha Stewart
Spellbinder- Fancy Tags
Other- Fine detail black embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment